Reiki is a meditative practice that promotes relaxation, reduces stress and anxiety, and promotes a positive mental state through gentle touch. Reiki self-treatment is a way to benefit from the therapy in your own home. There are 10 positions that can be done during your reiki self-treatment.
Reiki for years has been used as a healing practice. A human brain is dominated by one or two of four thinking modes which include analytical, sequential, interpersonal, and imaginative thinking. Hence you need a therapeutic method to balance all the four thinking modes to make the best use of your skills and explore new paradigms be it in your personal or professional life.
Self-development is not something new, various practices help you in this self-growth journey. Some of the most recommended ways are meditating, reading and learning new skills. But not all methods do justice to each one of us.
What is Reiki and How can it Heighten Your Self-Development?
An integral aspect of the human experience is striving to develop and improve yourself however you can. Although you may have heard of Reiki, you might not realize how you can raise your own level of development by undergoing Reiki treatments.
What is Reiki?
The word “Reiki” means universal life energy. It is not a religion. There is endless and enormous energy all around us. It is universal. It can stem from the sun, the moon, and the stars. It is the same source of energy that makes plants grow, the birds fly, etc. And when a human being has pain, problems, he or she can draw from it. It is an etheral source, a wave length of great power which can revitalize us and restore harmony in our lives.
Reiki healing was first practiced in 1922 by Mikao Usui, a Japanese Buddhist. The practice eventually spread to the world and morphed into what is known as “Healing Reiki” techniques.
Here are some informative facts about Reiki:
1. Western Reiki includes 5–7 hand positions used by Reiki practitioners. These hand positions are used to affect the recipient’s “chakras” or “meridians,” which represent locations of theoretical sacred energy reserves found throughout the body’s surface.
The practitioner poses his hands in the hand positions near where the body’s energies are regulated to promote wellness and healing.
2. The Reiki practitioner might place his hands lightly on the body at the chakra points. He might look at the chakra point or even gently massage the chakra location in hopes of transferring energy to the recipient. Light tapping near the meridians or the practitioner blowing out air from the mouth might also be part of a Reiki treatment.
3. Some Reiki practitioners do not touch the recipient. Instead, they place their hands a few centimeters above the body’s surface to re-position the chakras’ energy.
4. The Reiki practitioner believes he is providing energy called, “ki,” through his palms. This is to balance the receiver’s body energies. The Reiki practitioner is simply a conduit or a channel giving energy and allowing light to pass through him or her into the receptor — the client.
How Does Reiki Heighten Self-Development?
You might be wondering how REIKI could actually help you in your quest for deepened self-development.
Consider these points:
1. Undergoing Reiki allows you to relax. During Reiki you’re laying down quietly, usually on a masseuse’s table. You’ll likely be relaxed throughout the process, lessening stress. Some people feel Reiki as a warmth, others as hot energy. Some frequently will be light headed for a short time after the treatment.
2. Taking part in Reiki is a unique experience. There are few other experiences that are similar to having Reiki done. In a sense, it will expand your mind to take part in Reiki — it’s a new and different experience. Reiki might even peak your interest in the healing arts. Individuals from all walks of life can benefit from Reiki healing.
3. Suggestion is powerful. When Reiki practitioners deliver their treatment methods, they’ll likely make certain suggestions about balancing your chakras and meridians. Because you’ll be so relaxed at the time, it’s possible that you’ll take in the suggestions and do what’s necessary to feel better. You might become more open to acting on helpful suggestions.
4. Taking part in Reiki can increase your feelings of well-being. Reiki can be helpful because you’re giving attention to the troubling issue. In this case, undergoing Reiki may be a means to an end.
Because Reiki consists of the same universal life force that makes the flowers grow and the birds take flight, it will also help heal ailments in animals. Something within them seems to let go and just relax. This is quite interesting because animals know nothing of faith healing or religious belief systems… they are innocent and pure.
Reiki is a fascinating healing art that could peak your interest and heighten your self-improvement. There are times in life when it’s refreshing to try something new, different, and a bit unusual. You’ll relax, have a unique experience, and increase your well-being.
Open your mind to this unique healing art form that just might be your cup of tea for strengthened health and increased self-development.
Reiki heals you from within:
Reiki is one of the methods of balancing your chakra energy levels and causing a visible change in your life. It has been found in studies that Reiki can help in healing emotional and physical damages caused over time. We forget sometimes how soothing it is to see a flowing river, though, in motion, it is calm and perfectly synchronized with nature.
When you are calm within, the life outside your human shell doesn’t matter, how hectic it will have no damaging effect on you.
For being bulletproof from the toxic world outside, you need to be really strong inside. Even if you are taking medical help to combat your condition, you need to have a self-healing mechanism to respond to the treatment.
Reiki benefits you by reducing stress and negative attitude towards things. It helps you let go of things stopping you from reaching your potential. Less stress is always good, be it your personal or professional life.
Law of attraction and Reiki:
Letting go of negative thoughts thus will help you raise a positive you, which will give you an optimistic perspective. Optimism and positive thinking attract good things.
Power of Reiki and Goal Actualization for Self-Development:
To fulfill what you have always wanted to do, goal actualization is an important aspect of human life. We are strongly attached to our dreams and goals in life. When not fulfilled, people find themselves in a depressing and dark side, inescapable. If you are finding it difficult to tread water, then Reiki helps you.
The best part about Reiki is its combination of spiritual and mental development. It gives you a purpose for self-improvement. Ask yourself, what would be more difficult? Knowing a situation and finding a solution to it, or being unknown to a situation and randomly making attempts?
Reiki helps you deep-dive into your consciousness and reveals a path to knowing yourself. Seek those qualities, be it good or bad, and you know a sure way to self-improvement.
Reiki and Productivity for Self-Development and Personal Growth:
Reiki is a good way to self-heal, spiritually and mentally. Reiki solely works on strengthening your physical elements. It improves you not only on a mental level but provides physical strength too.
Ancient Indian findings give you evidence on how life force energy can be used as a treatment. You are physically strong but lack the motivation, or you are highly motivated but lack the energy. You need to align different elements, and it is going to happen if you give your body a chance to tell you its problem.
Most of us who have learned to use Reiki have experienced the way we are able to channel the Reiki energy to help others heal physical and emotional trauma. The primary way that we have learned to do this is by using the laying-on of hands techniques passed on to us. The history of Reiki focuses largely on healing other people in this way.
At times, however, we ourselves are the ones in need of healing. Several techniques have been developed recently to help us in this area. These are in addition to the benefits that we already receive as Reiki flows though us into our clients.
A technique called Reiki Meditation taught in Advanced Reiki Training, can be of great help in relieving stress before it begins to damage our emotional and physical health. Reiki Meditation is a way of using the Reiki energy and the Reiki symbols to focus and heal ones consciousness. This technique helps one become a more calm, centered and a loving person. Using Reiki Meditation made it much easier to connect with the calm and loving elements.
Less stress is only one of the benefits of Reiki.
Another benefit of Reiki has been a gradual releasing of negative attitudes. Negative attitudes creates many negative situations in life. One must get out of settings which are unhealthy for themselves. Reiki helps to overcome situations that are impossible to escape from; it gives one the self-confidence to deal with ease.
Perhaps the greatest benefit of Reiki is the deep feeling of happiness, comfort, positivity, lesser stress and self-confidence
One of the most obvious ways of bringing more Reiki into your life is to simply do a treatment on yourself. The more you use Reiki, the easier it will be for you to relax quickly to give yourself a quick treatment.
The Reiki symbols themselves can be of great value in improving the quality of any of your spiritual projects. They are even easier than the actual Reiki energy itself to incorporate into your current spiritual or mental techniques. Reiki is very fluid and lends itself to be used in a slightly different way by each person. Feel free to use Reiki in new ways in your quest for self-improvement.
Reiki is a wonderful tool to help other people, but don’t overlook the way that it can help you too. Remember that it’s great to want to heal the world, but you are a part of the world too. After all, the improvement of the world begins with the individual and the individual who makes a difference could be you!
Give yourself time to reflect on your condition.
Learn it from an expert, join classes or groups that can help you and we are pretty sure the result would be not just visible, but drastic and impactful to turn your life around into a positive way.
For more updates on crystal, Vastu, reiki, healing, astrology, numerology, etc stay tuned share and like our page Facebook, Instagram and twitter page @jaymahakaal01 and keep visiting www.jaymahakaal.com