Lord Shiva considers ‘Rudraksha‘ to be his eye. The word ‘Rudra’ refers to Lord Shiva while ‘Aksha‘ means tears (Aansu). It is said that Rudraksha is forged out of Shiva’s tears in Hindu scriptures. Rudraksha, the one-faced symbol, can be found both in India and in other countries. There is, however, a perception that Nepalese Rudraksha is more powerful than the other.
One Mukhi Rudraksha has only one cleft depicting one face or Mukh. It symbolizes Lord Shiva and is extremely rare. Those who possess it are very lucky and blessed. The belief is that one Mukhi Rudraksha will fulfill all wishes for those who worship it every day.
Nature has given this pious gift to humanity. It establishes a connection between earth and heaven. Traditionally, Rudraksha’s were worn for meditation. Rudraksha gives tranquility and helps a person concentrate. It is believed that those who have pieces of their zodiac sign will most benefit from one Mukhi Rudraksha. Wearing this makes a person healthier, happier, wealthier, and more prosperous. There are four different variations in color, namely white, red, yellow, and black.
- A one-face white rudraksha is meant to benefit the wearer physically and rid them of all troubles in their lives.
- There is a belief that people who wear or worship the red-faced Rudraksha gets rid of all sins as grave as those that came from killing Brahmans.
- The yellow face Rudraksha is said to bring luxurious life and salvation to those who worship it.
- The Rudraksha with a black face will facilitate the development of a positive attitude, wealth and remove all obstacles within one’s life.
The mantra of the one-faced Rudraksha is:
Mantra according to Padampurana– “Om Om Drisham Namah”
Mantra according to Skandpurana– “Om Em Namah”
Mantra according to Shivpurana– “Om Hreem Namah”
Mantra according to Yogsara- “Om Om Brasham Namah”
What is the best way to wear it?
Monday morning, wake up early, take a bath, put on clean clothes, and clean the place where you worship the god. Put Gangajal in a copper vessel and gently wash Rudraksha in it. After that, sprinkle Gangajal on the Rudraksha. It can be worn in white silk or wool thread after reciting the aforementioned beej mantra.
The significance of the one-faced Rudraksha:
- As a godlike object, it is revered.
- In some cultures, it represents the link between Earth and Heaven.
- It represents the energy of Lord Shiva, which extends beyond the cycle of life.
- When worn, it brings material as well as spiritual benefits.
Rudraksha’s benefits include:
- The product satisfies all the desires of its wearer.
- The beads help to regulate the body’s energy flow.
- This enhances a wearer’s confidence and self-esteem.
- After wearing it, an individual will become more tender-hearted and considerate.
- Moreover, it serves to protect one from negative energies.
- Financial gain, career advancement, and promotion result from it.
- Financial gain, luxury, and fortune are bound to follow.
Dos and Don’ts of wearing a one-faced Rudraksha:
- When you buy the face Rudraksha beads, wash them in clean fresh water and dip them in cow’s milk for one day before wearing them.
- You should worship it daily.
- Do not give up on it.
- Avoid drinking alcohol & meat when wearing it.
- Take it off before attending a funeral.
- Do not give the beads to anyone else.
- Don’t expose it off to anyone else always.
- Avoid wearing beads that are broken.
- Take it off before sleeping and place it near your altar.
For buying genuine Rudraksha direct from our farm in Nepal, Crystals, Shankh, etc you can contact us on 9324801420 or mail your queries at [email protected] . We also deal in customized products. For more updates on crystal, vastu, reiki, healing, astrology, numerology, etc stay tuned share and like our page facebook, instagram and twitter page @jaymahakaal01 and keep visiting www.jaymahakaal.com