Pearl, commonly known as Moti is a very beautiful gemstone which not only provides various benefits but also enhances the beauty of the wearer. Since ages people have been using Pearl/Moti in one way or the other. Let us see what lies in this adorable stone.
Benefits of pearl as per ASTROLOGY
There are many benefits of wearing a Pearl Stone. This stone is known for its healing properties. Some of the astrological benefits of wearing a pearl stone are:
- It enhances the power of moon, which signifies softness, charming eyes, love, family life, steady mind and many other good things.
- A person suffering with tensed mind, indecisiveness, depression and instability in life is advised to wear pearl stone.
- It removes the ill effects of moon and strengthens the mind.
- It helps in reducing discomforts during sleep.
- It is believed that the person who wears pearl gets a lot of fame, respect, wealth and kingly comforts
- It helps in neutralizing the negative planetary influences on human being.
- It helps in increasing memory and brain power.
- It is also said that pearl brings good fortune
- It helps in developing harmony between husband and wife
Who should wear Pearl?
Basically, the person who belongs to Cancer ascendant, Scorpio ascendant and Pisces ascendant can use white pearl. It is recommended for the person who belongs to cancer zodiac sign to get the benefits of the pearl.
How can Pearl gemstone improve your Career and Business
Pearl as a gemstone can improve your business or career in many ways. This organic stone is relates to the planet Moon or Chandra. It overcomes the malefic effects of inauspicious Moon in the horoscope of the native, which may pertain to his personal and professional life. A charismatic pearl gemstone brings peace of mind. Also It makes the native confident and emotionally stable, opening the road to success in the career for him. It is good for businesses associated with arts, medicines, medicinal oils, perfumes, milk, oil, beverages, ship building, exports and important, vegetables. People associated with professions or businesses like cinema, drama, agriculture, cloth, photo studio, sculpture, painting and writing can take benefit after wearing pearl. Moti gives better results to people associated with aqua culture, geography, research, philosophy, sports, computers, hotels and jewelry can benefit from pearl stone.
Points to be noted while purchasing Pearl:
1. Pearl Must Be Round Shape (Others Shape Pearl Create Side Effect).
2. Never Purchase Unshaped Pearl.
3. Pearl Must Salt Sea Natural Certified Pearl (Not Salt Sea lab made / manmade Moti.
Where did Pearls originally come from?
Sea water Natural Pearl are the most important on the market place. These come principally from the Persian gulf (coasts of Barma, Iran, Oman, Saudi-Arabia, Bahrain state) Gulf of Manaar, Indian ocean, Australia, South seas, Japan, Venezuela. Fresh water pearls come from overs throughout the world.
Health benefits of Pearl
- It has been proved beneficial in treating ailments of eyes, throat, digestion systems and stomach; also provides mental peace and steadiness.
- The wearer can clearly feel the positive energies being created inside his body, fortifying his psyche, advancing sound rest and liberating him from mental pressures. It adjusts feelings, especially anger.
- It is very useful for women is curbing menstrual issues and advance their fruitfulness, magnificence, and appeal.
- It has a calming effect on the overall body.
Best way to wear Pearls
The first choice as the metal for Pearl should be Silver. Gold, Panch dhatu etc. should be avoided if possible. Pearl is worn in the little finger of the correct hand (Left Hand for left-handed people and the Right Hand for right-handed people). It should be worn on Monday evening during the Shukla Paksh (Waxing Moon).
It is hard to find original pearls, so you should always try to get certified Pearls, for which you can rely upon JAYMAHAKAAL
You can even shop our other products from our Online Store
If you liked this article or want to share some information with us then do write us in the comment section below.